gobble gobble

This month I have been blessed many times.
So I am very thankful because I have been given this opportunity to reach kids and make art all day. Which has been my dream for a long time. When I prayed I always asked for an opportunity to serve god with my talents but also to serve others and I had no idea how to do it, but I figure I'd leave it with him and he would figure it out. So many times I've been worried about providing for myself and still keep with my creative goals after school and now I have everything I've asked for. Now all there is left to do is make my teaching career full time. But I am sure there is a plan. I am excited to see what is next.
These are my kids making Turkeys I love making keepsakes with them, my mom still has most of the ones I made when I was little. I like that now they have some of there own. My mom still gets all the examples I use to show my kids what to do. :)

Comments

Popular Posts